Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Louis Vuitton is just a marketing strategy

Are there any good handbags replica site where commentsI often think the only legal copies of my handbag site where critics I mean, every time I think I have a good chance of things, I find out they are just a fraud. I want to teach you some skills to find all, if a review site is legitimate, or if Louis Vuitton is just a marketing strategy.The first lesson is about the link. What I suggest always looking for the site suggest that you take a look. So let's take a look at such replicahandbagsr ​​eview look. At first glance the site looks good. Very nice design, but I immediately notice two things, first readers no comment, followed by no traffic. Now I'm on my browser tool, please tell me, I read this site, you may not know the traffic.

You can do for yourself is to follow the link. Well take a minute and recommend shopping through the blog and website recommendations. Then when you go to a shopping site or blog scroll down to the bottom, and then watch as Wu eplica clicks ,And so on These are called keywords. The Google search is usually a copy of the items to enter, the search condition. You Feng l find that in many cases, when you click on these keywords in your new Web site directed to a bottom of the page.Louis Vuitton Brea handbags Now continue to follow them. Although this will take some time for you to find yourself back where you started. These are called linked wheels. Basically, a boss bought a lot of areas of their website and blog, they are interconnected.

All of these sites link to the power of search engine optimization. What search engine power This is the juice, so you Google ranking. This blog has two purposes, one to drive traffic to their website and Google the two-lane juice their website. One thing this blog is not, it is not really meant to be read. Givenchy Handbags just a marketing strategy.The next site I want to see is the handbag - review. I've noticed this for a long time the site. They have been ranked number 1 keyword Louis Vuitton Weekender Beaubourg handbag site review or two Google for some time. This is for obvious reasons. (This site is a six-star replicas This is the oldest copy of the website owners to run one line. (Google loves older sites, because they figure, they have proven themselves reliable).

No comments:

Post a Comment